1. Tutorials: I'm free to post tutorials here that won't get lost in the mucky mess of the PI art forms. Instead they can get lost here! Examples
- Ponies
- Backgrounds
- Perspective
- How to critique
- Various 'how-to's' and much more!
2. Art Challenges: This one is looking to be fun. What fun is art if I can't force you to think on your toes a little and get you to try new things? Experimentation is half the fun of art. You may discover you like what you've done or hate it but at least you can say you've tried it. Some times I'll even combine challenges for different arts! Like having the art people do a picture and then having the writers pic a picture and write a narrative for, about or inspired by it! This is commonly found in published writing journals.
3. Livestreams: This is big! This is bigger than big and it's the perfect way to watch me or guest artists stream the production of their art, or take in Q&A's, live tutorials, interviews, whatever we can think of! Livestreaming posts are not allowed to be posted on PI but since this is a personal site, they can be here! Examples:
- Live art production from me and other great guest artists!
- Live Q&A sessions!
- Live Interviews!
- Live tutorials!
- Live critiques&Red linings!
- And much more!
4.2. Feature PI artists. Just as it says, we'll feature PI artists works and maybe even have an interview with them so you can learn more about what makes their art the way it is and what makes them tick.
5. Shamless self advertising. I don't think I need to elaborate but basically when I'm taking requests, art trades and commissions but this will be rare.
6. Popcorn Night: Because damn it, sometimes we just need to unwind and relax and between myself and my sister, we've bought out 7 movie stores. I'll be Ustreaming movies (all PG13 and under.) I'll be looking to make this a weekly habit so go stick that popcorn in the nuker, make a hot cocoa and join me for movie night.
7. Super Secret Projects: Shhh. It's a secret.
So this is just a little bit of what I have planned! There will be contests and lots of other fun and wicked stuff! I hope you are as excited as I am! If you also have suggestions on what we could do, just drop a comment or drop me a pm on my PI account: JaimeKaiba
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment